Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Internal dialog about the 2016 Election (Trump)


Is this a joke?

Am I so out of touch with the public?

Has Trump even read one book?

I would have voted for almost anyone other than him, but never him.

What side of history do these voters think they are on?

Do I have to buy a gun now (to feel 'safe')?

Does Russia have any redeemable qualities?

Intelligent people shouldn't be scared of their leaders.

What would Grammy think about this situation? 

Does Trump care about anything other than economics and money? Scientific progress? The environment? Crime? Morality?

Are minorities as afraid as I am?

Are women afraid?

Is this better than having Trump as non-President for the rest of my days?

Hopefully, he will be impeached before he gets to the 4th year (and Lame Duck period).

He's freaking 70 years old...

Is this actually better long-term? Next election might be nice.

...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...