Thursday, August 13, 2009

I somehow willed this idea into existence...

How could I have predicted this? A movie about Legos...

http://videogum.com/archives/bad-idea-jeans/hollywood-goes-full-retard-legos-movie-in-development_083942.html

Remind me to never propose awful ideas in posts again. Don't get me wrong here: I love Legos. I plan to organize my collection when I visit my parents, and it is going to take all day. I guarantee I have more Legos than you and your friends combined. I used to take my Legos outside and walk around my neighborhood with them, like they were action figures. But, I know they are just toys, and there is no way a movie could make me feel like a kid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...