Sunday, December 8, 2019

blog update: Best of 2019 and the decade

Hello!

Looks like we're fully into the "end of the year" cycle... Tons of sites are posting their best-of lists. I've been listening to a lot of good tunes and a heap of great cinema. I think it's a little too early to post my lists. Over the next weeks, I'll be researching my "best of 2019" and "best of the decade". If you can't wait until January/February (maybe April), I'll make some crystal ball award season predictions now... 🔮

  • Billie Eilish will be the toast of the town. She'll win many awards (like the Grammy).
  • Once Upon a Time In Hollywood will win the Best Picture Oscar. I personally don't agree, but experience tells me it'll win... or come close to the win.
  • Tom Hanks 
  • Watchmen will get tons of attention. I haven't seen it, but I'm reading it's good.

Those are my most lucid predictions. I'm excited for several December movies, including the intriguing Richard Jewell dramatization.

 I'll have several lists ready for the cold and icy winter that's coming! ☃️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...