Sunday, November 1, 2009

Random observations (November)

  • The Simpsons Halloween #20 was just as satisfying as the first Treehouse of Horror back in 1990.
  • So they're coming out with a Guitar Hero predecessor, Band Hero... The next incarnation will be called Band Band (my catchy idea). 
  • Just finished Fargo Rock City, and really enjoyed lots of it, especially the Guns N' Roses lore.
  • It's official: everyone I have ever met likes Arrested Development. I hope the movie sees the light of day.
  • They made a remake of the "V" show. I guarantee reports of reptilian race aliens will skyrocket on the Jeff Rense Program. The show will probably tank.
  • Thumbs down for MTV playing movies that have nothing to do with music (or the Real World).
  • Olivia Wilde is Maxim's #1 Hottie of 2009. It's some kind of adult magazine or something... don't know for sure.
  • Whoopi Goldberg is so cool. I don't need a link to prove it.
  • Project 1999 rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...