This is an experiment after a discussion about the lack of words in English. I mean, there’s only one real word for “love” (what a drag). All the new non-Latin words are being gobbled up by drugs, Star Wars things, and internet apps; it’s time to claim some for the sake of creative writing. The pronunciation and word usage is wide open, ready to be captured and twisted by English grammar police.
- “zobe”: perhaps a child’s name or a flavored drink
- “spiceice”: spicy icicles?
- “sowantu”: I so want to come up with a definition of this
- “pentonexus”: the penultimate nexus
- “anticarol”: a song sung by a group to spread fear
Again, these have not really been researched and I did this late at night. So, if you want to define these new words or make them your own, go for it!