Saturday, January 20, 2018

Best of the Year 2017: New TV

The average intake of a human and a TV screen is increasing. But, hell... I can't remember what I watched. So, I've only got two stand-out TV shows that I know were new in 2017:
  • The Young Pope
  • Taboo
Older shows watched in '17, ranked:
  1. Game of Thrones
  2. Curb Your Enthusiasm*
  3. Walking Dead
  4. Twin Peaks*
  5. Leftovers
  6. Penny Dreadful
  7. Life's Too Short
  8. Mike Tyson Mysteries
  9. The Moaning of Life
  10. Toast of London
  11. The Detectorists
  12. Girls
  13. Departures
  14. Silicon Valley
  15. Documentary Now!
  16. The Simpsons
  17. Neon Joe Werewolf Hunter
  18. MST3K: The Return*
  19. Halt and Catch Fire
  20. Stranger Things
  21. Trek: TNG***
* = Revivals
*** = Reruns (off the air for quite a while)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...