Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random observations (January-February)

  • Why is Shaq still playing basketball?
  • I've been thinking long and hard about this, and I believe that phone numbers are going to be irrelevant in about 10 years. I hate numbers. I want my phone number to be sp@phonenumberssuck.net! I can barely remember my SSN.
  • It's the Saints (finally) in the NFL championship. I hope they score at least once on Peyton...
  • In music, nothing is happening.
  • In television, nothing is happening (other than Conan has always rocked and Lost is about to start again!)
  • The Who are playing the Super Bowl. Maybe they'll sneak in the fuck during the "Who Are You" chorus, and bring some controversy and some mad props. I can just see Townshend scheming it.
  • I cannot make this stuff up. (Starring Denzel Washington as a "veteran railroad engineer".)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Moving some posts to Medium and elsewhere

There may be some video game or gardening posts here, but many of my blog and non-blog posts will be visible elsewhere, mostly likely my per...