This post has moved to:
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
- I have been planning for years to wear the Thriller jacket and pants for Halloween. Now, eBay had to go and quadruple the demand and sale price. Now I've got to construct a puppet for a David Liebe Hart costume!
- Rotten Tomatoes (see link) is absolutely the worst film/critic website out there. Trust me, it's the nadir of the internet: a place where fanboys constantly patrol for someone to say that the Dark Knight is just an action film.
- Am I the only person who thinks Foo Fighters are overrated?
- A Boondock Saints sequel is coming out, with a dumb subtitle (All Saints Day). Whoever thinks the Boondock Saints 1 is a great film is really sheltered.
- LSU needs to change their ugly football helmet logos. It's 2009!
- Do I think this is a good idea? Yes, yes I do:
Music columns I read religiously
- The Big Hurt (formerly Your Band Sucks) & Garbage Day
- Advanced Theory Blog
- Stereogum & Videogum
- there's more but I'll save for later...
- I have been working on a new labeling/keyword system to let the old (good) articles still be readily accessible (and not buried). It's a tag cloud now on the upper-right. Check it outz.
- There may be an upcoming split into two blogs to make stuff easier to find.
- FeedBurner and Twitter are now linked to here.
- A shop has opened up in the hills of Somewhere, USA.
- A special Music Videos 2000-2009 article will be published in the near future!
There used to be two camps when it comes to MSTies: Team Joel or Team Mike. I'm in the Michael J. Nelson camp (the 1997 Sci-Fi Channel ...
Part one and part two . Friendship & Guilds When I played EQ, I already had a friend-base. I had several in-game buddies, but non...
Wow. People must really abhor this film. I can only find two goddamn quotes on the entire web for this entirely quotable, Napoleon Dynamite...
I have below a translation of one of the hardest things I’ve ever read. Harder than making it through Tom Sawyer’s southern dialect or Joyce...