- The Simpsons Halloween #20 was just as satisfying as the first Treehouse of Horror back in 1990.
- So they're coming out with a Guitar Hero predecessor, Band Hero... The next incarnation will be called Band Band (my catchy idea).
- Just finished Fargo Rock City, and really enjoyed lots of it, especially the Guns N' Roses lore.
- It's official: everyone I have ever met likes Arrested Development. I hope the movie sees the light of day.
- They made a remake of the "V" show. I guarantee reports of reptilian race aliens will skyrocket on the Jeff Rense Program. The show will probably tank.
- Thumbs down for MTV playing movies that have nothing to do with music (or the Real World).
- Olivia Wilde is Maxim's #1 Hottie of 2009. It's some kind of adult magazine or something... don't know for sure.
- Whoopi Goldberg is so cool. I don't need a link to prove it.
- Project 1999 rocks!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Random observations (November)
There used to be two camps when it comes to MSTies: Team Joel or Team Mike. I'm in the Michael J. Nelson camp (the 1997 Sci-Fi Channel ...
Wow. People must really abhor this film. I can only find two goddamn quotes on the entire web for this entirely quotable, Napoleon Dynamite...
Part one and part two . Friendship & Guilds When I played EQ, I already had a friend-base. I had several in-game buddies, but non...
Game of Thrones season six just ended. I really enjoy the show. I've only read the first book, so I'm focusing on the TV universe he...