- I just finished reading The Stand (Uncut). Pretty ironic that the swine flu is going around just when I decide to read it. Last Stephen King book I'll ever spend weeks on.
- RIP GeoCities. That's where I got my start, you know. /SunsetStrip/Palms/. I won't bore you with the rest.
- I'm just starting to use Fraps and take video shots of my games. It's much easier than I thought. So is Windows Movie Maker (which Windows 7 doesn't have at all). Expect some YouTube action soon!
- Sonic Youth's new album is good. Not super good.
- I'm pissed off I found out about Firefox's dirty little secret (GoogleUpdate.exe). I can't get rid of it. And, PS: Mozilla, fix your memory leaks faster!
- I'm addicted to Legends of Zork. I guess it's because my EQEmu/Project EQ account won't login with my bandwidth.
- Trent Reznor is engaged to be wed. This blows my mind, like Bob Dylan having a dozen kids. I thought these guys were troubled artists...
- The Simpsons is 20 years old!
- Next music video retrospective is on Green Day. Dig it (soon).
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Random observations (May)
+mlook r_wateralpha .8 r_mirroralpha .8 sv_aim 1 showturtle 1 r_timegraph 1 r_shadows 1 crosshair 2 * http://www.gamers.org/dEngine...
Part one and part two . Friendship & Guilds When I played EQ, I already had a friend-base. I had several in-game buddies, but non...
Wow. People must really abhor this film. I can only find two goddamn quotes on the entire web for this entirely quotable, Napoleon Dynamite...
I have below a translation of one of the hardest things I’ve ever read. Harder than making it through Tom Sawyer’s southern dialect or Joyce...